+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wooldridge Urethane Jet Foot

This is ironic, just two weeks ago I had called Wooldridge and asked about the status of a urethane foot for large engines....my rig is running a 225 Pro XS with AR 7 7/8" pump. they said it is definitely in the works but no production date is established as of yet. There is one more place that makes UHMW jet intakes, www.jet-wolf.ru. That is obvoiusly a Russian company and doing business with them was not exactly at the top of my priorities list. Their intakes appear to be exact duplicate of those from Rockproof and they do not have anything that will fit a large pump. Top Notch no longer makes jet intakes so we are in a holding pattern waiting for Wooldridge.

Smallie Fudd is on a distinguished road Fudd's Avatar
    Thanks for posting ougreg. Looks like someone finally made a molded one (other than cast alum). Nice looking lead in fins with smooth flow. If it is molded they have a ton of money in r&d and tooling. Maybe they can 3D print them now. If I ever go back to an OB jet I'd have to check these out for sure. I'm surprised they didn't put a little more meat at the heel but maybe It's just that tuff It's not required. Just remember If It's too tough something else will break !

Smallie Fishbum is on a distinguished road
    Talked to Glen anain. Said they made the flange so it would take a special washer
    To help with tear out. But can't guarentee it can't IMG_3782.JPG

Smallie Wild Bill is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbum View Post
    Talked to Glen anain. Said they made the flange so it would take a special washer
    To help with tear out. But can't guarentee it can't Attachment 9679
    Yes and the washers come with the foot. You do not have to custom make them. If I ever need to replace the foot of my jet I am going to go with the Wooldridge. So far my original aluminum foot is fine.

+ Reply to Thread